Metadata Manager provider priority

quack

I have installed emby server on a Synology DS-716+, playing the media through Kodi on a separate computer.  It is working well, except for a few small problems.  While trying to import Popeye The Sailor Volumes 1 to 3, containing 8 DVDs with some 'seasons' spread across two discs, I tried to find the settings which allows me to define/adjust the priority of the metadata providers.  This has eluded me, despite clicking on every button I can find in the web interface and searching through old posts.

I attach a screen dump of the Metadata Manager page with the Edit (three vertical dots on the right) menu active.

Any pointer will be appreciated; I expect to be chastised for not looking hard enough.  Thanks.

quack

post-257266-0-00403100-1510672453_thumb.png

Hi.  You do this with the Metadata configuration section under the Library section of the dashboard.  You can move providers up and down in the list to manage their priority (be sure to choose the right item type first).

Thanks ebr.  That was quick.  This is not the first time that the menu list at the top of a section has been unseen by my eyes.  I shall try to train them better.