Cannot refresh metadata

wedgekc

wedgekc

I tried refreshing metadata for a couple of movies.  The old images are removed but nothing new is downloaded.  When I try to manually select images many are half missing or only half downloaded.  There are errors in the included log file.

I should mention I'm on the latest server release and running in docker.

Thanks

Server log 1.txt

It appears there is a networking problem with your Docker setup because outgoing http requests to both omdb and fanart.tv are timing out and failing. If you can resolve that then that should resolve your issue.

wedgekc

That is what I was thinking, too.  I deleted the container and image and started over again.  I am still having issues though.  I still cannot refresh movie metadata(I can manually view all images from the metadata websites when I search for images in the view images menu), however, if I add a new movie or show, all metadata is downloaded normally and automatically.  It doesn't appear to be a problem connecting with the websites.  I can also ping the sites from within the container.  I also attached a new server log file.

Thanks

Server log.txt

Edited by wedgekc

That is what I was thinking, too.  I deleted the container and image and started over again.  I am still having issues though.  I still cannot refresh movie metadata(I can manually view all images from the metadata websites when I search for images in the view images menu), however, if I add a new movie or show, all metadata is downloaded normally and automatically.  It doesn't appear to be a problem connecting with the websites.  I can also ping the sites from within the container.  I also attached a new server log file.

Thanks

It looks like you are still having a networking problem with omdb that needs resolving, or perhaps they had an outage at that particular time.

Nonetheless, newer installations now prioritize that below MovieDb so I would suggest updating your settings to do the same.

I'm back to having more problems.  If I'm reading the server log correctly , it seems the server keeps crashing. 

How are you determining this?