Media Browser Classic showing episodes as missing

shavid0610

shavid0610

Hi

My Media Browser Classic is showing some of my episodes as missing although they are still present on the computer and also listed in Media Browser after the "missing" episodes.

For example I have the series Castle.  All of a sudden each series has each episode listed as missing followed by each episode actually there.  Although the episodes are not showing any metadata other than backdrops.

My series are arranged in the following structure

M:\TV Series\Castle\Season 1

M:\TV Series\Castle\Season 2

etc etc

Screenshot of the issue below

I have also noted the same problem with a couple of other series but most are OK.

The ones that are having a problem lost some of the watched status data and I had to manually switch some series to watched so this may have broken something?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank You

This isn't actually limited to MBC is it?  What shows up in the web client?

JayAre
Media Browser Server Version 3.0.5171.19958
Media Browser Classic 3.0.129.0 2-12.2

I'm having similar issue with some recently added TV series episodes, not all are affected.  I needed to manually refresh each season folders for the missing episodes to appear in MBC.  Recently added episodes appears instantly on MB web client, but some are missing the "Cast & Crew" and "Scenes" section until I perform a manual refresh.  Scanning the media library manually, multiple times doesn't seem to populate the missing areas, only a manual refresh of each episodes fixes the issue.  I can take some logs after tonight's TV series episodes are added to my media library.

Again, nothing really to do with MBC, right?

There is a known issue with the current server retrieving missing/un-aired episodes even if you have the options turned off.

shavid0610

Hi

I have never used the web client so I'm not sure if this is limited to MBC in WMC as I don't know what the web client is supposed to look like.

However, I have deleted the Metadata and re-fetched each episode manually (I use Media Centre Master) and it seems to have fixed the problem

Okay.  I'm not trying to throw blame, I just need to know if it is something truly isolated to MBC so I know if it is an issue I need to hunt down.  I don't think this is as there is a known issue on the server.

Yogi

ebr this seems to be fixed in the latest dev build of the server,I have had no issue of them reappearing after updating to the latest.

Firstly thanks for an awesome program! :D

This is happening to me also. all these missing episode folders and phantom episodes just appeared... I turned off all the options for missing data in media browser and it was already disabled on the server. I deleted the metadata folder and they just reappeared.

There seems to be a few of these posts floating around but no definitive fix. 

latest server dev build fixes this? is the latest dev build the one on the download page? if not where can i get it?

Thanks.

cwnj,

It shows on my web client. Looks like a server issue to me.

As noted above, it is a server issue and it is fixed for the next release.