Latest Update 2.9.67 Playback Issue

arche

Having issues with the latest update stalling on playing certain videos. I'm trying to cast this video to Chromecast:

Video

Codec H264
AVC Yes
Profile High
Level 41
Resolution 1280x720
Aspect ratio 16:9
Anamorphic No
Interlaced No
Framerate 23.9760246
Bitrate 1112 kbps
Bit depth 8 bit
Pixel format yuv420p
Ref frames 1
NAL 4
Container mkv

The app play and pause button with flash back and fourth and will not play the video. This only started after the last update. On the server dashboard, it looks like the video keeps starting over stuck in a loop, I have tried different videos from the same series and all with the same results. I can get the video to play if I try and pause it and then play it. But then the next video gets stuck until I play with the pause and play button again. I am attaching the android and server logs, please let me know if you need anything else.

334003e6-f4ea-48db-ac3a-3c418b4a0ec7.log

a8c94a93-35e7-4bf9-bd1f-26b5c0368f40.log

ffmpeg-transcode-fc95e2fd-1daa-4961-9ed4-8e77b317c841.txt

server-63645793995.txt

Edited by serverflix

Not sure if this was supposed to be addressed in 2.9.68, but still same results in the latest version.

The app update won't have any effect on this. Our chromecast receiver is separate. Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce the problem. It is working just fine in my testing.

Can you provide a sample video for testing? Thanks !

I'll get a sample video to you. It's just weird that the pause and play button will flash back and forth until I hit it, then it will play. On the server dash board, it looks like it is just starting over and over until I hit play on the app. But didn't start happening until the one update. But only happens on those videos, but plays these videos fine:

Video

Codec HEVC
Profile Main
Level 93
Resolution 1280x720
Aspect ratio 16:9
Anamorphic No
Interlaced No
Framerate 23.9760246
Bitrate 1391 kbps
Pixel format yuv420p
Ref frames 1

The other videos will eventually stop trying and disconnects from Chromecast all together if I don't hit play on the app when the play and pause button are flashing.