Reinstalled Docker only scanning new series

vtjapes

I have the emby docker installed on my UnRaid server and have been using it for about a year. It's worked great for our usage.  However I recently had an issue with one of my drives and long story short, I had to reinstall all my docker apps.  Everything seemed fine until I rescanned the library.  Movies seem to be OK but my Series library only seems to be picking up the episodes that have been added since the reinstall.  

I tried deleting the library.db from the data folder and restarting but it's still only scanning the recent stuff.  Is there something I missed?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Hi, how are you determining this? why do you think it's only picking up those new episodes?

Because when I log in to the server side (http://192.168.1.199:8096 on my system) and click on series the only thing that shows up are the four episodes I have added in the past 24 hours.  No other series are showing up.  Plus when I turned on my Raspberry Pi with OSMC in my living room all the series are gone other than the ones mentioned.  On my actual server all the files are still there.

I have an HD Homerun and TVHeadend that I use as a DVR.  I then converted the file and copied it to my server.  Those episodes get picked up by emby and scanned in.  Nothing from before shows up.  I've tried removing the library and re-adding it but it seems like it is locked on a date and only adds things after that date and assumes everything else is already there.  

I hope I've explained this adequately.  

can you show us what the folder structure of your tv series library looks like? thanks !

Not sure I know what you are asking me but...

On the server each Series is in it's own folder with no extra folders for Seasons.  This is the same structure I've used for years including the past year when Emby was working perfectly so I don't believe it has anything to do with my folder structure.

In the Emby app I have the following folder 

"/mnt/cache/Videos/Series"   with the optional location set up as "\\192.168.1.199\videos\Series"

This mirrors my Movies, though I have three folder set up there..and all my Movies are showing up just fine.

"/mnt/cache/Videos/3D Movies" - "\\192.168.1.199\videos\3D Movies"

"/mnt/cache/Videos/HD Movies" - "\\192.168.1.199\videos\HD Movies"

"/mnt/cache/Videos/SD Movies" - "\\192.168.1.199\videos\SD Movies"

On the server each Series is in it's own folder with no extra folders for Seasons.  This is the same structure I've used for years including the past year when Emby was working perfectly so I don't believe it has anything to do with my folder structure

Edited by vtjapes

I never figured out what the issue was but I ended up just renaming the folder on the server (Series1) and added it as a folder for TV Shows in Emby and removed the original folder in Emby and let it rescan.  Being in a different folder triggered it to rescan all contents in that folder.  All seems fine now.  I'll let you know when it's finished the scan if I discover anything of use.