Screenshots from MBC

PBzeer

PBzeer

Is there some trick to taking screenshots of MBC? Ordinarily I just press the Print Screen key, and then paste as a new image in my graphics program. Everytime I try with MBC though, all I get is a black screen. Do I need to have EHS on, or something like that? (I'm using the Classic theme, without EHS)

I'm not sure it will capture if you have WMC maximized because it takes over the video card at a lower level.  Try alt-prtscr but you may need to put it into windowed mode first.

AdrianW

I usually just make MBC windowed and then use the Windows Snipping tool.

Latchmor

I usually just make MBC windowed and then use the Windows Snipping tool.

Yip, me too. It's very handy.

AlwinHummels

You can do Full screen to if you have a second PC/Laptop with teamviewer ;) I use the Windows Snipping tool on my PC with MBC loaded full screen in teamviewer on an other PC

So I can make screen-shots with every mous overlay or what else

Sorry for my terrible English

Edited by AlwinHummels

Koleckai Silvestri

Just use alt-print screen myself. Just captures the active window. I find it easier to use than the snipping tool. I don't like a lot of extraneous utilities running in the background.

• Like 1

Latchmor

Just use alt-print screen myself. Just captures the active window. I find it easier to use than the snipping tool. I don't like a lot of extraneous utilities running in the background.

True, but on those occasions where full screen is just too much and you want to focus in on something the tool is good. It's only running when I need it and closed when I don't...

;)

PBzeer

Didn't need a "full-sized" window shot, and most things PrtScr works just fine, especially since I need to open it in my graphics program anyway. Thanks for all the advice.