TimeLord TV Not Updating

leezy

I recently had to restart my server from scratch and wanted to reorganize all the episodes I just scanned into my library for recently added. I found the TimeLord TV plugin and purchased it thinking It would help my needs. However the plugin failed to update many episodes for several series leaving recently added episodes less organized than it originally was. I have tried to reschedule the task but it continues to skip over the same episodes episodes. Is there a way to have the plugin force update the metadata for all the episodes or return it back to what it originally was?

Happy2Play

Do those episodes have release dates in their metadata?  Can you provide a specific example?

Do those episodes have release dates in their metadata?  Can you provide a specific example?

Looking back though the episodes metadata, I see many of them are missing release dates. Its currently using date the library scanned it for these.  Is there a way to change date added to date file created? That's probably best for me right now.

Happy2Play

Looking back though the episodes metadata, I see many of them are missing release dates. Its currently using date the library scanned it for these.  Is there a way to change date added to date file created? That's probably best for me right now.

Go to Dashboard-Library-Advanced.  This will only change for newly added media though.  You would have to Refresh or delete existing metadata to have this apply to existing media.