Emby Refuses To Schedule a Daily Recording Reliably

bungee91

bungee91

I have an issue with a recording being scheduled that seems to happen primarily to this one particular show.

It's Fox 32 News at Nine and it is set to record daily, at anytime, all episodes, keep as many as possible.

However as you'll see in the pictures none are scheduled after this Friday.

This shouldn't be related to the previous channel mapping bug as I completed a fresh install (no backup restored) about a month ago, I believe with .32 stable release at the time.

I have mitigated this issue by scheduling each manually to override the initial skipping of recordings, but that's getting pretty old.

This is using the built in HDHR, with schedules direct.

Likely unrelated, but I have noticed the recording for this show at times has completely wrong dates for the episode.

Sometimes as far off as many years prior for a nightly recording.

See pics and attached log.

Edit: Newest HDHR firmware installed, I regularly update as new ones come out.

Removed log.

post-131141-0-38088000-1509542190_thumb.png

post-131141-0-84243400-1509542195_thumb.png

Edited by bungee91

Try removing the one channel filter as a test. Although i think it might be due to duplicate show id's in the guide data.

bungee91

It seemed to like the removal of the one channel requirement!

I now show two occurences of the show each day, with the 2nd one showing as scheduled to record.

However I'm surprised it would only affect this recording, as I believe I have others with the same settings without issue (I'd need to check to confirm if requested).

Duplicate id's are certainly present for all shows that are OTA and cable, as I have 2 connects, and 2 primes with same programming between the two for local channels that overlap.

I prefer to have these kinds of recordings on the OTA tuners as it free's up the primes for other channels.

Can I provide any other documentation/logs to help in diagnosing if this is related to the duplicate issue? If so, I would think others would be having issues as well, and this issue doesn't seem to be widespread.

Edited by bungee91

bungee91

@@Luke nope, this doesn't work for others that are failing to scheduling the recording.

See pic, what information do you want me to provide to help troubleshoot?

post-131141-0-33505900-1509591139_thumb.png