Halloween problem...???

Paxalou

Hi, I always update to the newest version as soon as I can...

So did I , recently.

Burt now, nothing works anymore ....

I mean, I have a beautifl halloween background with nice music (thanks! ) but, all my movie covers have disappeared, and it's impossible to play any movie...

So...

I don't understand...

EDIT: oh , it seems that I can play some movies...But...The cover are not back..And if I "identify" a movie, the cover is set, opk, but if I browse a little in Emby and than come back again into the library, the cover has disappeared again...

Edited by Paxalou

Oh, I just did it, and now, everything has disappeared from the main page... !

Edited by Paxalou

Check the library access settings for your emby users. Make sure each emby user has access to the libraries. Thanks.

What a big mess here... I have acess to all libraries. (4 librairies)

The other user, my girlfriend, has normally access to 2 librairies. But in "Users - > MyGirlFirend", I can only select "camera uplaods" and all the libraries has...disapeared... hum...

EDIT: by the way: updating a librairie is now an non-ending process...This screen is never terminating...

Tgus8JDPKvOS.png

Edited by Paxalou

I have 4 libraires, and here is the main page :

yS42sFOHV2mR.png

It's such a mess here...Maybe I should uninstall everything, apurge conf files ? If yes, how do I that ?

EDIT; oh and another strange thing : When I go to "Library", then select a library, and the go to "Manage folders", every change I do  are not saved. Example: I select "Enable real time monitoring" and I choose a "Preferred metadata language", but none of these changes are saved. Never. I can repeat tht again and again, but this is never saved....

Just now tell me how I can create a library... Nothing works here ! Oh my God, everything was so fine before halloween...

Re-EDIT:    Oh-oh, I did a little "sudo apt-get remove emby-server --purge", and the a  little "sudo dpkg -i emby-server-deb_3.2.35.0_amd64.deb"...and now, it seems to work... hum.. I think you made something wrong with your update... So, just tell me where was the problem...on my side on on your side ? Thanks for your answer...

Edited by Paxalou