Auto-Organize does not recognize tv show names and does not process manually

gthrift

Jambercob

I am having a similar issue with the USA Original Series: Monk it does not seem to recognize the show at all, even when I try to manually add it, it still errors it out :wacko: Any suggestions?! 

• 5 weeks later...
Koleckai Silvestri

What does this mean? 

Unable to sort \\server\downloads\Glee.S05E10.HDTV.x264-LOL.[VTV].mp4 because target path could not be determined.

I uninstalled and re-installed the server and all episodes processed except for this one.  It has the same error as all the others.  Why can't the target path be determined?

Do you have a Season 05 directory within your Glee series directory? Auto-organize requires the Season Directories and does not create them for you.

If you're running the server under a different user than you're using to log into Windows, you also have to make sure the Server has read and write permissions to any new directory you add.

That's not true. it will create season directories as needed.

however it uses the series level metadata that is downloaded in order to determine the episode file name to save as. if the episode doesn't exist on the tvdb, it won't organize.

There might be some issues where if you have core metadata services turned off then it won't organize due to not downloading any metadata, thus not finding anything.

Koleckai Silvestri

Hmm, I've had to manually create the season directories if they don't exist. It fails to move them otherwise. Once the directory is created, the move happens on the next scheduled task without intervention for more shows.

gillmacca

I'm having the same issue with just 2 episodes of Stargate SG-1 (all the rest of the episodes organise fine). Say path could not be determined, even when I attempt manual organisation

If I manually add them by moving them to the correct folder, reports claims these 2 episodes are unindentifed

Edited by gillmacca

• 11 months later...
Happy2Play

I am having same issues here is my log can you help?

Are you sure your permissions are set properly?

System.UnauthorizedAccessException