Halloween Theme

dansblackcat

dansblackcat

Love the update with a very cool Halloween Theme. Great fun and a nice surprise.

• Like 2

i am not loving it, the Halloween theme will not stop playing when trying to watch a movie!

Yes that was an oversight, but it is only a 30 second clip, so it will not last long.

Yes that was an oversight, but it is only a 30 second clip, so it will not last long.

it seems to be looping for me, or at least it stopped and i heard the howl again. Didn't wait any longer then that before turning it off.

Can we get them theme without the music? I quite like the look.

Rcooper513

I can't turn it off and it is graying out my screen during live tv while howling in the background. I've tried turning it off in settings but it doesn't keep the change. help!?

Edited by Rcooper513
  • Like 1

No, there isn't a setting for that, but for the next holiday it's probably a good idea, thanks.

No, the good idea is to not do this in the first place... I too can't play anything without howling in the background and a grey layer over the video.  I can't disable the theme and I can't upgrade the server... so I guess you've just bricked essential functionality for several days until this thing decides it's no longer halloween???!!? thanks no thanks.

No, the good idea is to not do this in the first place... I too can't play anything without howling in the background and a grey layer over the video.  I can't disable the theme and I can't upgrade the server... so I guess you've just bricked essential functionality for several days until this thing decides it's no longer halloween???!!? thanks no thanks.

Hi, update to the latest release and the gray layer is resolved. There is also a setting to turn off seasonal themes if that is your preference.

Untoten

Hi, update to the latest release and the gray layer is resolved. There is also a setting to turn off seasonal themes if that is your preference.

@@Luke how can I make it last longer?  I'd like a week or so, also, where is the song stored?  I am on windows 10.

CarlosLima

This version with the theme halloween is with several bugs, so many that would be great the list. Is it possible to go back to the previous version so that I can use Emby Server on my Windows 10?

As it is, impossible to use, because any video reproduced shows only black screen.

​Emby Server 3.2.35.0 in Windows 10 64 bit Pro.

Edited by CarlosLima

As it is, impossible to use, because any video reproduced shows only black screen.

this is resolved in the latest version, thanks.

Untoten

In the app you can manually set your theme to the Halloween theme.

@@Luke, how can I set it, server side?  Also, where is the song?  It looks like this is stored on Github (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Resources/master/themes/halloween/monsterparadefade.mp3) but I want to confirm, I thought this would be something stored locally.

Edited by Untoten

Pretty much everything is packed into the app but for slightly larger files like that i prefer to avoid them because it will bloat the apk size.

You cannot set server side at the moment. It's possible for the future.