3.2.35.0 Can't play anything

pod0087
Go to solution Solved by pod0087,

Attached is a log after updating to 3.2.35.0 deb package.

After both updating to 3.2.35.0 and then purging distro's FFMPEG, media stopped playing. When I removed the libraries, and readded them, the scan would finish almost instantly, and no media files are added. In fact both 'Movies' and 'TV' library entries have disappeared from the web browser playback interface.

Log

I don't actually see any playback attempts here, which suggests it might be unrelated to your ffmpeg purge. Or you may have supplied either the wrong log or an incomplete one.

Is this the correct log file?

When I removed the libraries, and readded them, the scan would finish almost instantly, and no media files are added. In fact both 'Movies' and 'TV' library entries have disappeared from the web browser playback interface.

Ok, if you go into library setup where you would add a new folder, and then drill down into /mnt/Movies, is the directory picker able to see contents underneath that?

• Solution

Ended up just purging emby-server and reinstalling from scratch to fix it all. Far from an ideal solution with losing user credentials with no export ability though

Thanks for the info. I think the folder visibility may actually have just been Emby user access permissions that needed to be reset.