Gonna give a little help on memory and speed..

AFFASocial

AFFASocial

First I want top say Hello to everyone as I have not been active since 4/2017.

I try and post help for a better experience on old machines as well as NEW ONES alike.

OK i'm sure we all have had times when things lag and or are a bit jumpy. Fear not i'm gonna show you hows to use as little as

700mb on a system that is a i3 with dual processor and 4 cores and 6gigs of memory.  This will help keep the memory free 

on all systems even new ones like the system I have now a i7 6th generation Dual processor and 8 cores with 16giggs of memory.  READY OK here we go.

All you need to do is download a application called Windows Doctor this is the main Screen PICTURE BELOW

59e6ac63970bb_1MainSCreen.png

Now Select Advanced Tools Tab  SEE BELOW PICTURE

59e6ac7c11333_2advancedtools.png

Now Select Memory Defrag Tab SEE BELOW PICTURE you might have to click it 2 times

59e6ac956ca03_3SelectMemory_defrag.png

Now select the Settings Tab and set the options exactly like you see in this pic below

59e6acb4ce5c5_4Selectsettingstabandsetth

Click on OK and watch the memory start going down  :)  it will free all memory as soon as it used and dumped you will not even notice. When you exit the MEMORY Defrag it will be in the TRAY with running apps :)

Now you can tell it to start with windows but for me does not work just run the app as I showed you how to start the Memory DEFRAG you only have to start it when windows loads you do no have to set the settings after the first run it will work and you will see no HUGE jump in memory or in the CORES consumption.  This has work on every system I have tried or owned   WELL! There ya go

Peace from  PCMAN/AFFA

Edited by cnjnorton