2015 Samsung App Crashes

jmassaro87

jmassaro87

Model UN55H6350AF

Testing app on second tv. Started movie, crashed, reopened played fine. Tuned to live tv, crashes.

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.2.33.0

Command line: C:\Users\hometheater\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

User Interactive: True

Processor count: 8

Program data path: C:\Users\hometheater\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server

Application directory: C:\Users\hometheater\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at SocketHttpListener.SocketStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpResponseStream.InternalWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpResponseStream.DisposeCore()

at SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.SocketSharp.WebSocketSharpResponse.CloseOutputStream(HttpListenerResponse response)

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException

at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)

at SocketHttpListener.SocketStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpResponseStream.InternalWrite(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

at SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpResponseStream.DisposeCore()

at SocketHttpListener.Net.HttpResponseStream.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

at System.IO.Stream.Close()

at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.SocketSharp.WebSocketSharpResponse.CloseOutputStream(HttpListenerResponse response)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmassaro87

That is a 2014 h series tv model btw , orsay unless you have an evokit

Thanks. Assumed 2015 because of Manufacture date. Not even sure what an evo kit is.

jmassaro87

Please attach the complete emby server log, thanks.

Log attached this morning.

jmassaro87

Please attach the complete emby server log, thanks.

Any ideas? Tried it again tonight after I got the tv mounted, and the app crashed again playing HDD media.

jmassaro87

Ok, please try again with the next release of the app. Thanks !

Will do, it is a 2014 model not 2015 like i thought. How often are updates released? I'm getting by with my chromecast for now.

jmassaro87

Nice :)

It is a very nice TV with an excellent picture, especially when using the app. We started a movie one night playing direct from the HTPC, and finished it the next night using that app, and my wife was blown away. She at that point understood the difference between 1080pvs 4k, and it was only a 1080p BRRip that was upscaled to 4k via the tv/app.

Edited by jmassaro87
  • Like 1

jmassaro87

I'm currently looking at the Q7F range.

That is what I REALLY wanted, but, it was about $1200 more than what i paid for the 8 series and i was also getting a new sound system as well. If i went with the q7f it was that and that only. So i opted for the complete system, not just a TV.

• Like 1

CBers

That is what I REALLY wanted, but, it was about $1200 more than what i paid for the 8 series and i was also getting a new sound system as well. If i went with the q7f it was that and that only. So i opted for the complete system, not just a TV.

Nice. I'm only looking at the 55" due to size limitations.

Sorry to hijack your topic :)

jmassaro87

Nice. I'm only looking at the 55" due to size limitations.

Sorry to hijack your topic :)

No worries. technically been answered. "wait for next update"

55 is a great size. we just moved and our living room is bigger, so had to go a little bigger, wanted alot bigger (75") but that was also nixed by the wife. <_<

• Like 1

CBers

No worries. technically been answered. "wait for next update"

55 is a great size. we just moved and our living room is bigger, so had to go a little bigger, wanted alot bigger (75") but that was also nixed by the wife. <_<

Started a new thread here Which TV to buy? :D

• Like 1