Question about my xmltv data

ucjb

So, I was running MB on a win7 box moved to an Ubuntu box. The EPG was working on the win7 box using mc2xml but not working on the linux box. I can see the xml file about 200MB size and MB runs refresh takes about an hour but after it refreshes still see no data in the guide. Any help would be appreciated.

JB

Thanks Luke! Side note: I have been running Plex and MB. I killed off Plex now just using MB. It's far better than Plex. You guys are doing an awesome job!

unhandled.txt

Edited by ucjb

Try rebooting your system. The database locked error suggests you might have started multiple simultaneous instances of the server.

No. If you're certain there isn't two instances running it looks like a problem with the database file. i would try shutting down the server and then renaming this file:

/var/lib/emby-server/data/library.db

after starting back up you'll need to run a library scan and a guide refresh. thanks.

• Like 1

BOOM! Thanks Luke!  I had 2 mono-sgen processes running. I killed the one using the least amount of memory hit guide refresh and BAM!  Guide is there!!! I wonder why there were 2 mono-sgen processes running? I just restarted the box about an hour ago and I didn't touch anything? Could the system be kicking off both processes? You're the man Luke!

There are no obvious errors there so it looks like perhaps the epg data is empty or it has changed and no longer matches up with your channels.

Perhaps the data inside the file has changed and it no longer matches up with your tuner channels. That's what it appears like to me.

So since I am running MB on win7 (zap2xml) and on Linux(mc2xml). The guide on the win7 was working. i looked at the 2 xml files and the zap2xml file was 40MBs the mc2xml file was 200MBs. I moved the zap2xml(40MBs) to the linux server and refreshed the guide. It worked! So, now when I run the zap2xml bat for the win7 machine I have the bat copy that file to a share so both servers can read it. Thanks for the help Luke!

Edited by ucjb