Auto Organize - Duplicates in Series and Null Value

interman

interman

I have two issues that I think are related (or at least solvable). (See attached screen shot). 

1. When I go to organize file, under the Series dropdown, I see multiple items for a series. I did not realize that it would create multiple entries if you clicked "Save and Apply this correction to future files with similar names." I would like to remove the duplicates but cannot find where they are stored. 

2. The other day, I tried to "organize file" for the first and only episode of Scandal. I think the first time I did it, there was an internet problem. Now when I choose Scandal (any of the 4) on the Series List and apply, it gives me a Null error. I am guessing that this is caused by a data problem. 

I wanted to delete the Scandal entries and the dupliucates in this list but cannot find. I looked in autoorganize.xml, but there are no duplicates and no Scandal. 

Help? Is there file with this in it that is editable?

TIA

Don

post-197087-0-47386900-1507591268_thumb.jpg

post-197087-0-80417200-1507591268_thumb.jpg

These are old entries hanging around in the database, probably from moving your media folders. It is the core server's database cleanup that needs to be improved to eradicate these.

As far as the null thing, it is because it could not find internet metadata. The way the error is handled and presented obviously needs to be improved.

While we're here I'd like to point out that auto-organize is a community addition, and contributions are welcome and encouraged. the source code for the plugin can be found here:

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.AutoOrganize

Thanks !

browned

Adding to this, I seem to have duplicates... but only for series that the auto organize add in searches for and creates. Anything I have created manually is only referenced once.

59e3ba80e44e9_autoorganise.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
jankete

I have the same problem. I have duplicates for tv shows when the series was added the first time during the search with auto organize.