Separate Dashboard for Downloaded/Synced Content?

Chyron

Chyron

On my Android phone, downloaded content is just shown in one long unsorted menu.

I want to download several movies, audiobooks, and TV shows to my phone, and thus to have an easy way to browse through them in an organized (eg. Dashboard) fashion that only displays downloaded content.

As it stands, the "Downloads" menu is almost unusable for watching anything specific.

• Like 4

ginjaninja

i was thinking that if downloaded content had a record of where in the library it came from..

then perhaps the offline (downloaded) library could be be browsable for downloaded content by the same library structure, and when offline content present at the time online content is selected, the offline version played in preference.

might loose the nice images when browsing offline unless  some clever wizardry could download just the image metadata pertaining to the library areas related to currently offline content .

The windows app has better organization of downloaded content and we just need to get the android app using the same code base. Thanks.