37 replies to this topic

#21 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts
  • Local time: 09:31 AM

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:00 PM

I realized after deleting those items from my library that I was going to have issues with WAF tonight as that is the main TV Series Library so I did a restore from the server backup from earlier this morning. Upon restore I was greeted with the following in the Dashboard.

59de400d96272_DownloadMissingSubtitles.j

#22 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 124656 posts
  • Local time: 12:31 PM

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:04 PM

A scheduled task is running. Is something wrong?

#23 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:15 PM

I don't think that is the issue. I'm pretty sure this doesn't, or shouldn't, affect my ability to login to Emby from my Roku.

#24 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

@Luke

To clarify, my first post on the second page here was a continuation of the discussion from the first page. Sorry for the confusion.

Okay, the first issue must mean that  your Roku cannot get out to our server to get the PIN.  Check any firewall or router settings that would be blocking access to connect.emby.media and mb3admin.com.

The second one I'm not sure about because it appears the password was correct.  I see you are still on 3.0.41 though and a new release just went out so try upgrading just to see if that helps with the manual login.

Finally, probably unrelated but a problem you may want to look into - disc is full:

2017-10-11 04:26:21.839 Info SubtitleManager: Saving subtitles to \\TEDBECKWITH-PC\Public Video2\TV Series\The Big Bang Theory\Season 6\S06E17 - The Monster Isolation.eng.srt
2017-10-11 04:26:21.894 Error App: Error downloading subtitles
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.2.33.0
	Command line: C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Processor count: 4
	Program data path: C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server
	Application directory: C:\Users\i5 Home Theater PC\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System
	System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Would three Rokus connect without issue but another not connect? I don't have any open ports or firewall connections set up for Roku at all.

Also, not sure why this particular unit would not be connecting to mb3admin.com and the others are connecting although I have several Rokus. Two connected right away, the other just connected one day randomly and I don't know why. All of these connected the same why I tried this unit, BTW. I still have two more to get connected too.

I just removed all references to the TV Series folder on that network drive but will re-enable it after clearing up some space then enable it again. That drive is close to capacity but not that close.

I realized after deleting those items from my library that I was going to have issues with WAF tonight as that is the main TV Series Library so I did a restore from the server backup from earlier this morning. Upon restore I was greeted with the following in the Dashboard.

59de400d96272_DownloadMissingSubtitles.j

#25 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 43781 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:05 PM

Would three Rokus connect without issue but another not connect?

Yes because any number of things could be different including how they are connecting.

Have you tried upgrading the app?

#26 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:43 PM

Yes because any number of things could be different including how they are connecting.

Have you tried upgrading the app?

I will when I get home. Not sure why it hasn't updated automatically though. How to tell which version it is and how to do a manual update?

Thanks.

#27 Jdiesel OFFLINE  

Jdiesel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2585 posts
  • Local time: 10:31 AM
  • LocationRegina, SK

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:46 PM

I will when I get home. Not sure why it hasn't updated automatically though. How to tell which version it is and how to do a manual update?

Thanks.

You can force an update by going into the Roku Settings-System-Update. Otherwise it should update automatically during a period of inactivity.

If you are able to get to the settings screen (I can't recall if you need to be logged in to do so) you may wish to try resetting your settings are starting fresh.

Edited by Jdiesel, 11 October 2017 - 03:48 PM.

#28 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

Yeah. I thought the Roku checked for updates every night so I'm not sure why the Emby app hasn't updated.

#29 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 43781 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:55 PM

Yeah. I thought the Roku checked for updates every night so I'm not sure why the Emby app hasn't updated.

The update was just published in the store last night.

#30 Nisten OFFLINE  

Nisten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Local time: 11:31 AM

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

Make sure you have an inbound firewall rule setup for "MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe" on the local pc that makes up the server

Edited by Nisten, 11 October 2017 - 06:07 PM.

#31 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:10 PM

Make sure you have an inbound firewall rule setup for "MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe" on the local pc that makes up the server

Other devices are able to connect via Emby Connect so I think I'm okay but I'll check Windows Firewall to make sure.

#32 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:58 AM

My Emby app upgraded last night to v3.0.50 even though in the Roku settings it says no upgrades have occurred since August 29.

The Emby Channel connected right away without issue?

Now to check two more Rokus to see if they'll connect and verify the them and three more are on the current release.

I sent a diagnostic log from this Roku at about the time in the pictures (4:30am PDT 11:30 GMT) in question. Not sure where that goes other than, "to the Developer."d53855ca5f4b7d54a1a16c8bf2f55049.jpgdb308237f3e79e85d453297166ab49e7.jpgadb6200ea4e69f42b20ffbcdd0ff2122.jpgc4f8e5a1e3c3d61b8ee75ae0523be24c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Edited by Sammy, 12 October 2017 - 11:01 AM.

#33 Nisten OFFLINE  

Nisten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:19 PM

My Emby app upgraded last night to v3.0.50 even though in the Roku settings it says no upgrades have occurred since August 29.

This is specifically for Roku Firmware Updates - that means no roku firmware updates have took place since Aug 29

Roku apps should update automatically after a period of inactivity however you can force a manual update of roku apps by checking for firmware updates.

#34 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 43781 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 04:15 PM

So everything is working okay now...?

#35 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:33 PM

So everything is working okay now...?

I have it working on 4 Roku 2 (2015 version) devices right now. I still need to check on the other two Roku 1 (2015 version) devices. I will be doing that this weekend. 

Funny thing, I was just thinking you could mark this answered but I'm not sure what the answer was actually as there were a few variables in play here and I still haven't checked on the last two Rokus in the house.

#36 Nisten OFFLINE  

Nisten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:48 PM

I have it working on 4 Roku 2 (2015 version) devices right now. I still need to check on the other two Roku 1 (2015 version) devices. I will be doing that this weekend. 

Funny thing, I was just thinking you could mark this answered but I'm not sure what the answer was actually as there were a few variables in play here and I still haven't checked on the last two Rokus in the house.

seems like you no longer had issues after the v3.0.50 emby roku app update - especially if you don't have any similar issues after the checking the remaining two rokus 

#37 Sammy ONLINE  

Sammy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2342 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:56 PM

seems like you no longer had issues after the v3.0.50 emby roku app update - especially if you don't have any similar issues after the checking the remaining two rokus 

Maybe..

The thing is that I already had 3 of my 4 Roku 2 (2015 version) players connected but this one was giving me fits. The first two connected right and the third did after a few days / tries on v3.41.xx (or whatever it was) so I'm not sure. All this started after making my primary "TVTime" user account an Emby Connect account to play with Alexa on my HTPC using Emby Theater. Everything was fine before that.

I haven't even got to the Roku 1 (2015 version) players yet either so we shall see.

Edited by Sammy, 13 October 2017 - 03:56 PM.

#38 Nisten OFFLINE  

Nisten

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:48 PM

Maybe..

The thing is that I already had 3 of my 4 Roku 2 (2015 version) players connected but this one was giving me fits. The first two connected right and the third did after a few days / tries on v3.41.xx (or whatever it was) so I'm not sure. All this started after making my primary "TVTime" user account an Emby Connect account to play with Alexa on my HTPC using Emby Theater. Everything was fine before that.

I haven't even got to the Roku 1 (2015 version) players yet either so we shall see.

So prior to that, I'm assuming no accounts were "Emby Connect" accounts - you were always connecting manually?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users