Chocolate Theme -> Heart/Favourites Icon

manny

I've been searching and playing around with the config, but for the life of me cannot find how to stop the Heart/Favourite Icon appearing in Coverflow.

Anybody?

Thanks

If the item is a favorite then it will show.  There is no option to not show it.  Are you asking how to make something not a favorite?

Jeeez! that was quick!

I like being able to mark something as a favourite and then have the favourites folder visible, but don't like the heart icon being visible when browsing.

Could I replace the heart icon with a blank/transparent image of the same size? or is the heart the same icon used for the dashboard?

Thanks

No, you can't replace it.  Sorry.  I don't want to make its visibility optional either because that could be very confusing and I'm trying to limit the number of options to high-value ones.

manny

No worries, I understand...only just switched to chocolate to see if I like it.

I have a few other q's but will start some new threads.

Thanks

It is very likely that the image is going to be changing soon though as the current one is way too "90's" looking.

manny

I must admit, I really don't like that image. Definitely doesn't fit the theme where as the HD icons '720' '1020' in silver/grey bottom right look cool.

In the interim, is there a quick way I can unfavourite everything rather than going through each individual movie in the dashboard? 

Thanks