Recordings don't exist - but showing

Sahne

I have a couple of recordings listed which actually don't exist. When trying to delete them I get the following message. I dont understand the write access part because they physically don't exist so  

59d1a4d3cb68e_delete.jpg

Same behavior for the Recording Groups, they actually don't exist, how can I get rid of them? If I click on them emby kicks me out and I am back to start page where you log in.

59d1a594d3618_rec.jpg

ok, i have a feeling this might be due to a defect from an older server version and that is why there are old entries hanging around in the database. There's no easy solution unfortunately.

However after the next server release, you might be able to delete the recording on account of some changes to the delete function. if that allows you to delete the recording then i would think the recording groups will go away after that, once they're all gone. So let's re-evaluate after the next server release, thanks.

Hi Luke. I tried with new server release but still get same error message. Please advice how I can rid of the recordings?

I think this should be it?

UserId=3aa46e556f5245b687862488c096fa9b&IsInProgress=true&Fields=CanDelete%2CPrimaryImageAspectRatio&EnableTotalRecordCount=false&EnableImageTypes=Primary%2CThumb%2CBackdrop. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 11_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/604.1.38 (KHTML, like Gecko)

*** Error Report ***

Version: 3.2.33.0

Command line: C:\Users\Pumba\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe -service

Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0

64-Bit OS: True

64-Bit Process: True

User Interactive: False

Processor count: 24

Program data path: C:\Users\Pumba\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server

Application directory: C:\Users\Pumba\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\system

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<DeleteRecording>d__91.MoveNext()

System.NullReferenceException

at Emby.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.LiveTvManager.<DeleteRecording>d__91.MoveNext()