Can anything be done to change IOS (and Android) CSS Server side?

randomevents

randomevents

I've been modify the Web App css to correct what I think are issues with the information density (icons too large on large displays, too much buffer space) and would like to do the same for the mobile apps (iPads are especially egregious), and wondered if there was anything I could do server side to fix that or if that was all baked into the app code?

No, because allowing user defined content could put us in danger of violating app store polices. If you can show some screenshots of your changes in the mobile app i may incorporate them. Thanks.

randomevents

Thanks for the update. Let me get my hands on a plus so I have a full gauntlet of devices to test between android and IOS and I'll post the css and viewport modifications (I assume you're using webview or whatever Apple calls it).

On a side note, my recent flurry of activity is me finding all the ins and outs before i switch out Plex to my users. Well except for me and my wife on the ios devices since we need to download stuff for the kid and traveling.