No seasons

thor0864

thor0864

Same here.  I'm guessing that MB wants the seasons organized in folders, and I don't have subfolders.  Haven't tested this theory yet.  The app is till a little buggy, looks like, so I expect it to improve with updates.

candybar213

After the recent server updates I have noticed that I no long can view seasons in MBT. It is just blank, show the backdrop and tabs across the top but nothing ever comes up to click on.

The candybar

you should start by first checking the web client and then going from there

candybar213

On the web client I see all seasons and artwork fine can click and go to episode lists roku clients working fine only problem I have is MBT worked fine in till a few days ago

The candybar

candybar213

Ok I have found this. From the main screen I click TV and then select the show it takes me to a screen with description and tabs at the top for cast, seasons, ect... When select seasons the screen will not show any thing just tabs and backdrop. Ok start over main screen select folders tab then TV icon goes to shows select show and it goes straight to seasons list with art, no tabs across the top, when clicked I get episodes and all works great from there.

The candybar

Starkadius

Hm I thought it was a temporary glitch because of the new media folder setup from the latest server update but I can confirm this is occurring on my end as well using MBT. Everything loads up fine on MBC, WP App and the Web Client. Although I believe I have MBT set to official release updates. Maybe it needs to be set to beta?

Edit: Just checked and it is on beta.

Edited by Starkadius

candybar213

Mine is beta too.... I am wondering because it is right in one spit and not the other if it is a bug and not a problem on our end if a Dev knows something please let us know so we can stop trying to fix it. I am just glad to know it is not only me

The candybar

A8HTPC

Seasons work for me. Maybe its fixed? I never had the issue though.

I noticed the "Collections" tab is now "Folders"....is this supposed to be like this?

Koleckai Silvestri

Might try the latest dev build if you haven't yet. I don't have any problems with Seasons under MBT and it is my primary App for watching videos on my desktop.

candybar213

I checked my other PC with MBT and it is the same so not sure if that means it is a server issue but I don't think so because every other client is right

The candybar

candybar213

Seasons work for me. Maybe its fixed? I never had the issue though.

I noticed the "Collections" tab is now "Folders"....is this supposed to be like this?

I think they changed it because of future plans it will be better as folders

The candybar

• 5 weeks later...
SikSlayer

Make sure you have the most recent version. Run the installer on top of your installation, you will lose nothing, but it'll assure that you're up to date.

candybar213

My version numbers matched but it ran anyway and it is fixed now on both machines thanks for the reinstall tip

The candybar