Live TV barely working, if at all

dennyreiter

dennyreiter

This started Sunday morning, after Emby updated Saturday night.  At first I thought was the antenna or cable, but I can stream TV to my phone using the HD Homerun app just fine.  When I looked at the logs, I also found several named unhandled which seem to appear at startup.

I've attached the latest unhandled log file and server log.

What happens is that you will get the spinning circle whilethe station loads.  Then, most times, video will show but it is very pixelated and broken up, pausing frequently.  Sometimes it won't load at all and the Amazon FireTV will report "Too many errors; giving up." I also enabled debugging on the FireTV and had it upload some logs.

I've tried removing Emby and reinstalling it, and it seems to be a little better, but for the most part unuseable.

This seems odd to me also:  When I uninstalled and re-installed, I am now running 3.2.32.0.  I tried doing an apt-get update & upgrade but it says no updates.  But on another server where I play with stuff, it is running Version 3.2.32.4 Beta, and once I configured LiveTV on it, it seems to play just fine.  Both are running Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS

Not really sure where to go from here.

Thanks,

Denny

krieger-unhandled_8b918681-096f-4233-a148-97211e9ce8f5.txt

krieger-server-63642276304.txt

3.2.32.0 has an issue with higher than usual cpu usage during live tv playback. this might be affecting your playback experience. it is resolved for the next release of emby server. it is also resolved in the beta release and that's why it's playing fine for you there.

dennyreiter

Thanks.

I switched to 3.2.32.11 beta and now it seems OK now. I did try the new .NET version and it would not play anything whatsoever, so I hadn't bothered with beta.

Thank You,

Denny