One-time purchase not working?

krom
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Hi all...

I searched the forum to see if there was a workaround for my problem but couldn't find an answer. 

I'm running an iPad 3 (running iOS 9.3.5) and am trying to do the one-time activation for playback.  When I click on the button, nothing happens.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  Zero.  Nil.  Nul. 

There's no error popups and no prompts for my App Store login.

I've disabled the parental controls for iTunes and App Store purchases (and have disabled restrictions altogether); I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app; I've tried signing out of the App Store to try and force a login when I try and trigger a purchase and it doesn't work.

I've even gone to the point of wiping the device (using the built-in reset) and starting from scratch. 

I purchased a song in iTunes and that was no problem so it doesn't seem to be related to the actual binaries for purchases. 

Unfortunately, this is the only Apple device in the house so I don't have anything else to test on. 

Any ideas?  I'd love to give you the 7 Canadian pesos.

freshman26

Krom,

I’m glad you made this post since I am having the same issue. I did test it however on several other ios devices (2xiphone, ipad) and even different ios versions (ios 11 and ios 10.3.3).

Even tried on different networks and via cellular as even through a vpn.

None of them let’s me purchase the app. The other options don’t seem to work either so I am assuming it’s on Emby side that something is wrong.

I did see that an update is being released by Emby for ios but it isn’t yet available in my country/region. Guess I will wait for the update first.

Let me known if you did find a solution.