Library not updating

druasmith

druasmith

I've been having this problem for a few weeks. I add new media files, scan all libraries, even update and reboot my whole computer, and the new files aren't visible in my library. Media files I added weeks ago are still not showing up. I'm naming the files with the same naming conventions as all the files that were successfully added to my libraries when I set them up, but now nothing happens.

I'm running Emby version 3.2.32.0 on Ubuntu 16.04

Hi there, can you please discuss a specific example? for this example, why do you think it's not in the library? thanks !

druasmith

I download an episode of Real Time with Bill Maher, name it Real Time with Bill Maher s01e01.mkv, put it in the same folder as all the other TV shows in my library, and it never shows up in my TV library.

I download a copy of American Graffiti, name it American Graffiti (1973).mkv, put it in the same folder as all my other movies, and it never shows up in my movie library.

Last night I cleared my browser cache a bunch of times for something else and unplugged the external drive where I put my media files for a few hours and now these shows and movies are showing up, so I guess that resolved it.