"An unexpected error has occurred" after rel.3.2.31.0

Clifedge

Hi Folks,

Somewhere between releases 3.2.31.0 & 32.0 I've lost the ability to play (MPG) Movie clips, (MP4) M4v and AVI types on my upnp device Samsung 6 series 40 UN40KU6290 tv. The following error occurs "An Unexpected error has occurred". It will however attempt to play AVCHD (M2TS) file types.

All my movie database is located on separate freenas server. I also have an older release (3.2.7.0) on a different seldom used windows box.  When used, all file types play well.

Since I haven't used EMBY for a week prior to the problem, I'm not sure which release is causing the problem.

I have attached what I think my be the most pertinent log files

Thanks

ffmpeg-directstream-6d7f98bd-54d6-4457-a396-dea19327863f.txt

ffmpeg-directstream-52255948-fe9c-40e7-b3cf-b3df8089cff3.txt

server-63641548800.txt

But these are different files. In your first set of ffmpeg logs you were playing The Condemned. In your log from the older release I don't see that same title being played.

At the point when I was attempting to play a movie on the new release and realized that there was an error, I did some troubleshooting and found the results in-which I released. After this point, realizing that certain file types had stopped playing, I decided to check the log and realized that a new release had been installed. At this point I remembered I had installed EMBY on another computer and decided to try and test its ability to deliver. I did not try to play the same movie. I was more interested in movie file type.

Thanks 

Ok thanks for the info. I was able to locate the problem. It is resolved for the next release of Emby Server. If you need immediate resolution the fix will be on the beta channel by tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Ok thanks for the info. I was able to locate the problem. It is resolved for the next release of Emby Server. If you need immediate resolution the fix will be on the beta channel by tomorrow morning. Thanks.

Thanks for your quick resolve. I will check for your Beta.