WinTV-quadHD Tuner Support

CraigNan

Is the WinTV-quadHD tuner supported in Emby?  I'm trying to get it to work and it doesn't find the card.  I'm trying to get away from Plex and this is stopping me from doing that.

Yes, but with one of the live tv plugins such as Next PVR. We plan to support this natively in a future update. Thanks !

Thanks for the quick response.  This is why I would love to switch from Plex.  Not sure how the plugins work.  Do I need to run NextPVR on my computer and then the plugin connects with NextPVR?

Thanks for the quick response.  This is why I would love to switch from Plex.  Not sure how the plugins work.  Do I need to run NextPVR on my computer and then the plugin connects with NextPVR?

Yes, correct.  In that instance, NextPVR will be your recording management service and it will just feed Emby.

Yes, but with one of the live tv plugins such as Next PVR. We plan to support this natively in a future update. Thanks !

Hey Luke I sent you a PM

Yes, correct.  In that instance, NextPVR will be your recording management service and it will just feed Emby.

Yup that true just wish we had natively support for both ATSC/DVB and maybe at lease one analog device then it should a bit more reliable in long run.