Unable to Restore Purchase

Everitt132

Everitt132

Bought the one time option and every time I try to play a video, it says I haven’t bought it. Clicked on Restore App, entered my Apple ID and password and nada. Shutdown the app, restart it, same issue. Bought the app 2 months ago and still haven’t been able to use it.

Hi, are you signed into itunes on the apple device using the same itunes account that originally made the purchase?

Does it give you an error message? If so, what does it say?

Everitt132

Luke, it’s been 2 months since my purchase. I have restarted the app, I have restarted the ipad, I have deleted the app and redownloaded it. To no avail. Contacted Apple and they say I need to contact you guys.

Everitt132

Screenshot 1 is when I try to play a video. Screenshot 2 is asking me to restore purchase. Then Apple ID and password dialog comes up. Info entered and then screenshot 1 is shown. No errors, nothing. Exit. Tried to play video again, Same procedure. But this time, didn’t ask me for Apple ID and password when I click on restore purchase. But still can’t play video.

Restarted ipad. Restarted app. Same process again, this time again asking me for Apple ID and password. Rinse and repeat.

post-227098-0-57175200-1505581202_thumb.jpeg

post-227098-0-64982600-1505581212_thumb.jpeg

Try instead clicking the Unlock button. It will launch the apple purchase process. This is also another way of restoring because it will tell you that you've already purchased it. See what happens there. Thanks.

Thanks. I will do some testing on the Restore purchase button to make sure there isn't a regression. Apple tests it themselves when we submit so I can't imagine there's a widespread problem, but it's possible there might be specific scenarios that need to be looked at again. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Neither options work even though purchase history shows the in app purchase

@@GadgetGirl, I am not able to reproduce the problem. Are you sure you're signed into the ios device with the same itunes account that made the purchase? Also, you haven't applied any parental controls related to the app store, have you?

• 2 years later...
Collider

Hi, my cousin have the same problem, but in a new a emby account, with no purchase Emby Premiere never, what can i do ?

Same error as images.

Hi, my cousin have the same problem, but in a new a emby account, with no purchase Emby Premiere never, what can i do ?

Same error as images.

Hi, are you saying he previously purchased the unlock?