"Error signing in" when signing into EmbyConnect via phone app

davesurfer

davesurfer

So purchased and installed the Emby windows phone app for the first time. Whenever I try to sign into the EmbyConnect it says "Error signing in". I can skip it but then I always have to manually connect to the server every time. I've signed into the http://app.emby.media website with my credentials and it works fine. Please help thanks!

Ok, that app is from community member Scottisafool and as far as I know, it's no longer being updated. I would suggest asking him for a refund. I will send him a message about this and see what his intentions are in terms of updating the app or retiring it. Thanks.

davesurfer

Ok, that app is from community member Scottisafool and as far as I know, it's no longer being updated. I would suggest asking him for a refund. I will send him a message about this and see what his intentions are in terms of updating the app or retiring it. Thanks.

Crappy. Ok. Of course no one is updating their WP apps any more :(

davesurfer

Edit: Assuming Windows 10

Yeah, I have W8.1 phone, one generation back, and no support. The story of my life. DARN it! So how do I go about getting refunded? He should not have an app that's no longer supported or being updated and be charging for it.

Edited by davesurfer

Can you send a message to him on the store, or is there a store function to request a refund? I will send him a message as well. thanks.

davesurfer

Can you send a message to him on the store, or is there a store function to request a refund? I will send him a message as well. thanks.

Thanks! I emailed him on the email that is on the app description for contact.