Kodi not playing correct music track

vmcosco
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

vmcosco

Over the past couple of weeks (after using Kodi and Emby for years) I have started having this issue:

Go into Music library ==> Select Artist ==> Select Album ==> Select first track to play ==> Last track of the album plays.  If I skip backward to previous tracks, only the last track with play.

This is skin independent as it happens in both Titan and Estuary.  Interestingly, if I enter an album from a home screen widget (Recently Added Albums), then the select the first track, the first track and subsequent tracks play as expected.

• Solution
Angelblue05

I cannot reproduce this. A lot of modifications went into the add-on since 2.3.49 regarding music. I still need to fix theme songs somehow being added to the Kodi music library, but I would suggest you maybe try to reset your local database and see if this resolves your issue.

Launch the emby for kodi add-on > reset local database

• Like 1

I cannot reproduce this. A lot of modifications went into the add-on since 2.3.49 regarding music. I still need to fix theme songs somehow being added to the Kodi music library, but I would suggest you maybe try to reset your local database and see if this resolves your issue.

Launch the emby for kodi add-on > reset local database

This did the trick.  Thanks

• Like 1