Add multiple movies at time to a collection

Gilgamesh_48
Go to solution Solved by kanipek,

Gilgamesh_48

I know there is an easy way to accomplish this but I do not seem to have the searching skills to find it so any help would be much appreciated.

I want to select a number of movies and add them all to a collection all at once.

I can select a group of movies but if I choose add to collection it only adds one of the movies. What am I missing?

• Solution
kanipek

I think you might be doing this in the wrong place.

In the web interface if you go into your movies and do a long click on one of your movies you will see the display change and each movie poster will have a check box appear.

You can select multiple movies by clicking the box for each. When you have selected all the movies you want for a collection use the 3 Dot menu - "..." in the upper right corner to add to a collection.

Should be pretty self explanatory from there.

See attached example. Hope it helps you.

post-127390-0-04699600-1504977610_thumb.jpg

Edited by kanipek
  • Like 1

Gilgamesh_48

I think you might be doing this in the wrong place.

In the web interface if you go into your movies and do a long click on one of your movies you will see the display change and each movie poster will have a check box appear.

You can select multiple movies by clicking the box for each. When you have selected all the movies you want for a collection use the 3 Dot menu - "..." in the upper right corner to add to a collection.

Should be pretty self explanatory from there.

See attached example. Hope it helps you.

Thank you. Actually I was not in the wrong place but I was using the wrong view. Apparently it only works in the poster views and I was using the list view.

But I can now do what I want to do so all is good.

Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 9/10/2017 at 3:25 AM, kanipek said:

Am I correct in saying this function has been removed?

I am trying to add a lot of movies to a collection, and the above is how I did it last time, but long press no longer seems to bring up this select option anymore.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, KRULL said:

Am I correct in saying this function has been removed?

I am trying to add a lot of movies to a collection, and the above is how I did it last time, but long press no longer seems to bring up this select option anymore.

Might be client and display mode prevalent, but in the web client it is the top left corner of most cards you will see the multi-select bubble.

image.png.2088af66508b23445c9bfa976647937b.png

• Like 1