Guide Schedule Incorrect for a show

jasonmcroy
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

jasonmcroy

I am not sure if this is where I am supposed to post this but...

I have The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon set to record as Series "Only New Airings".

This coming week I noticed that with the new season coming back it is showing incorrectly in the SD guide and conflicts with other guides I have set up (Trakt and the HDHomerun Guide as an example).

It's showing a new episode airing on Tuesday night and Wednesday night. Thursday night doesn't show a new airing but should. On Friday night it is strangely split into 2 episodes when it should only be one.

So, in my schedule for this coming week it is not showing to record anything on Thursday night and the two episodes on Friday night. 

In my HDHomerun DVR setup the guide tasks for recordings I have set up show me that I will have new recordings on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.

EDIT: Nevermind - I looked at it again and I see what is happening - There is an NFL game on that same channel that night and is pushing the show back about 30 minutes so it looks like it's happening on Friday (in the morning) so it's showing as two episodes scheduled for Friday. 

Edited by jasonmcroy

• Solution

That's what we're getting from schedules direct. try refreshing your guide in case it might have updated.

• Like 1