Trakt: Watching two episodes at the same time

heula

I have a Trakt account and in Emby I have used one Emby account on two pc's. I have this so the watched status and where I stopped an episode for further watching another time is seen by both pc's because sometimes I sometimes watch on the one pc and sometimes on the other pc.

When both pc's are playing a different episode I see both on the Emby Server app being displayed.

When I go to trakt.tv I see only one. How does Trakt handle these two episodes when both are finisht because I see only one one in the watched history now.

Is there a way Trakt should see and set both of them as watched or is that not possible yet?

If the Trakt plugin is installed on Emby and I use Kodi to watch those episodes should I install the Trakt addon in Kodi as well or is that not necessary?

Thanks.

Edited by heula

I don't know how the trakt website handles this, sorry.

But no, you don't need the trakt addon for Kodi.

I don't know how the trakt website handles this, sorry.

But no, you don't need the trakt addon for Kodi.

Okay, thanks. Maybe the creator of this plugin has an idea about this?

I keep the Kodi plugin for now because it has an option to set the episodes that were not seen by Trakt because of this "issue" as watched.

When watching two episodes at the same time on two different pc's only one episode will be set as watched on trakt.tv.

The episode started last will be set as watched and the first started episode not.

Can the Trakt plugin be updated so it will set all played episodes at the same time as watched on trakt.tv?

Thanks