Live TV Support

Luke

A couple of our developers are currently not setup for live tv.

Is there anyone willing to share their server over the net so that they can connect and add live tv support into their apps? It would be a tremendous help for us. Thanks.

The majority of it would data-only just to populate the UI. So if anyone can't handle live tv playback but is willing to share the server just for data, even that would be fine too as there is work to be done before the apps will be ready to play.

comatose1978

I can do this as well. Im all setup on a frsh install of Win 7.  PM me and i can give you my ip. also do you need a admin account? or is guest fine?

Edited by comatose1978

snazy2000

Any of the MBT devs working on Live tv ? I know lot of people are waiting for that as main client :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

im85288

Thanks everyone, I have two members who have pm'd so that is enough for my tests when it comes to implementation time.  Cheers.

Two two developers who currently need it are 7Illusions and Im85288. Feel free to PM them. I know 7 currently has one volunteer but that is for data only, no playback testing. So he could probably use another.

• Like 1