Recording College Football as a Series

mmikiska

mmikiska

Sorry if this is in the wrong space, but seems like it fits.

I'd like to set up a series recording of college football so I can just have all of them recorded and decide if which ones I'll watch. Obviously this is mostly Saturday. The problem is that when I pick one or search it always comes back with just to option to record that single one, not set up a series. Am I missing something? I had a series set up on HD Homerun and Plex, so I'm fairly sure it's in my lineup.

By the way, I can set up a series on old reruns of games from previous years, just not any game that's current.

• Like 1

Hi @@mmikiska, we'll need to add support for this, and it's probably a good idea that we do that. In the meantime you'd have to schedule them individually. Thanks.

pünktchen

Hi @@mmikiska, we'll need to add support for this, and it's probably a good idea that we do that. In the meantime you'd have to schedule them individually. Thanks.

I've suggested it already: you shouldn't make series recordings dependent on the "IsSeries" parameter, just allow it for everything!

I've suggested it already: you shouldn't make series recordings dependent on the "IsSeries" parameter, just allow it for everything!

How would we identify the other members of the series (without special keyword logic)?

pünktchen

How would we identify the other members of the series (without special keyword logic)?

Program title for record "Everytime on..." and start time, independent of program title for record "At this time..."

Program title for record "Everytime on..." and start time, independent of program title for record "At this time..."

Okay, I would classify that under keyword logic as we would have to write code to handle that (using the title as a keyword).  I thought you were just saying we should light up the button now for everything and it would just work.

The bottom line is we have to write something new to handle items like this.  We just haven't gotten there yet.

pünktchen

Okay, I would classify that under keyword logic as we would have to write code to handle that (using the title as a keyword). I thought you were just saying we should light up the button now for everything and it would just work.

The bottom line is we have to write something new to handle items like this. We just haven't gotten there yet.

Yes, i've meant light up the button for everything, because external live tv services are already smart enough to handle this [emoji6]

• Like 1