Limit to Unwatched/Latest/Played Movies

RonNCmale

RonNCmale

I'm new to the Media Browser and have the Chocolate Theme. When I tab  the Unwatched/Latest/Played Movies it does not show all in each category. Example Unwatched has approximately 30 unwatched and only 20 are present. I'm I missing a configure somewhere to be able to show all unwatched movies/played movies/and latest.

Its not an exposed config item (ie it cant be done from within mbc) but you can edit it 

%appdata%\MediaBrowser-Classic\Configuration\{username}-MediaBrowserXml.config
<RecentItemCount>XX</RecentItemCount>

RonNCmale

Thanks Tikuf

Found the config file and changed the count. Works great

Thanks

Edited by RonNCmale

Those are meant to just be recently added lists - not show your entire collection.  When you enter into a media folder, you can then sort and filter by those values as well in a much nicer interface than the limited scrolling list on the home screen.

RonNCmale

ebr,

The reason I asked is because on the home page if the synopsis is long the synopsis will scroll so it can be read. When I enter the "Movies" and the synopsis is long the synopsis does not scroll. Are the synopsis suppose to scroll in "Movies"? Is there a way to configure it?

I'm using MB Classic with Chocolate theme all updated to the current bata updates.

I've tried to move away from large blocks of scrolling text in the views designed to show many items.  If you enter the detail for an individual item, the description area will expand to accommodate larger entries.