Have a tag as a tab

LiquidFX

LiquidFX

I have all of my movies in a very basic folder structure and that limits some of the things I have setup for tabs, is there a way we could create a tag folder that will automatically pull everything with that tag.

Example:

Disney

True Story

End of Days

• Like 2

Happy2Play

That is a good idea for custom tags but could be a mess just like studios if it listed all the tag that come with metadata.

You can filter with them already though in web client.

59a4cc9136363_tags.jpg

funwithmedia

I could have sworn I posted about this ages ago, but I can't seem to find it. I too would like this as an option.

The alternative though is to use Collections, which I could be fine with once the ability to Select All is added to the server web app (because then you could just filter by tag, and quickly add everything to a given Collection).

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/43871-emby-server-select-all-deselect-all-options-with-multiselect-on-server-webapp/

Vidman

That is a good idea for custom tags but could be a mess just like studios if it listed all the tag that come with metadata.

You can filter with them already though in web client.

59a4cc9136363_tags.jpg

Tags are not populated automatically by embys metadata downloaders, but there was a bug/feature many versions of the server ago that copied "plot keywords" to the "tags" field. It took me hours to go through and clear them again

Edited by Vidman