[Docker] Unable to locate FFmpeg [UnRaid]

zeyoner

zeyoner

59a4b93fa1b3d_Capture.png

The path does have FFmpeg. It seems as though when I made changes to the transcoding settings. I now get this error. I made sure FFmpeg is located at the path.

The server is a docker container within UnRaid. It is up to date and it's using the Emby repo.

zeyoner

59a4bc0322e5d_Capture1.png

Not too sure what you're referring to when you say point it directly to the executable. Sounds more like a windows response.

thatoneguy99

Do those two have executable permissions set? What is the location you have set in the Emby transcode settings?

Sent from my phone!

zeyoner

59a4bc0322e5d_Capture1.png

Not too sure what you're referring to when you say point it directly to the executable. Sounds more like a windows response.

I think your suggestion is the following /config/ffmpeg/20170308/ffmpeg which I have tried and receive the same error.

Do those two have executable permissions set? What is the location you have set in the Emby transcode settings?

Sent from my phone!

Not sure how to check if they have executable permissions set. The location I have set is /config/ffmpeg/20170308

thatoneguy99

Try this location in your setting maybe? I'm also not sure on how to check with Unraid.

f8b3afbc5f648c72d708526f53509e21.jpg

When you go to the /config/ffmpeg/2017... folder do you see the ffmpeg and ffprobe files?

Sent from my phone!

Edited by thatoneguy99

zeyoner

Try this location in your setting maybe? I'm also not sure on how to check with Unraid.

When you go to the /config/ffmpeg/2017... folder do you see the ffmpeg and ffprobe files?

Sent from my phone!

Yes when I go to the path both files are there.

thatoneguy99

Sorry I can't help with UnRaid. Was just trying to brainstorm with you.

Sent from my phone!

zeyoner

I appreciate it!

I ended up deleting the container and it's appdata. Reinstalled the container and restored the configuration. It's now working. I wonder if it had something to do with the updates..

• 2 months later...
godfuture

@@zeyoner

I have this issue as well. I pulled "emby/embyserver" from docker hub. As everything is already configured, I do not want to delete my config folder. Do you know if this is about permission or missing files?

• 3 weeks later...