Update 3.29.0

Edgared

Edgared

Hello

since the installation of version 3.2.29 on my qnap TS451 + it is impossible for me to access a emby white page appears.

I try to restart the application then the Nas I always the same problem.

Would you have a solution?

thank you for this super application.

Ok, remove that and you should be good to go. Also, we've released 3.2.30 which will prevent the messenger plugin from loading, and that will avoid the crash.

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

Edgared

It is perfect !

after the installation of version 3.2.30 the messenger plugin has been removed and the application is again accessible from my qnap.

thanks for the solution

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Since the last couple of updates I've been finding that at times I need to stop the Emby app on my QNAP TS-569L which is running a Atom D2701 processor with 3 gig of ram.

Once I stop the app from running and then restart it up the server seems to respond and work again.

Emby Server is the only real application that I am running on the QNAP apart from the file shares.

Up until update 3.30.0 or could have been the 3.29.0 update this issue has been occurring.

When the server stops responding even via my PC I can not access even the dash board until the stop/start of the app.

Is anyone else seeing or encountering this issue?

Regards

Shane

We have a new QNAP package available for testing:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/51334-new-qnap-package-for-testing/

Unlike the current package in the QNAP community, this is built by the Emby Team and will be tested and supported by us. It is also built with the new .NET Core runtime from Microsoft, which has major performance improvements over the mono runtime used by the community package. 

Please try it out if interested in helping us test it. Thanks !