recordings being split in to two files

roberthleeii

roberthleeii

I have been having a few little problems with live TV but nothing that really bothered me. until I realized that my hour long recordings are being split in to 2 recordings. one about 45 minutes and the other 15 minutes. It appears that this has been happening for about 2 weeks. I don't. I have included a log file for my server, I don't know if is the one needed to look in to this but it is the only one that has reference to one of the recordings that was split today. 

here is most of the file name: Dark Matter S03E13 Nowhere to Go 

Edit: I have looked back and think it started on 8/16/17 and a few longer shows did not split but most did.

Edited by roberthleeii

roberthleeii

Hi there @@roberthleeii, we're very sorry to hear about your issue. In order for us to help you resolve it, let's look at an example. Please go over an example and attach the corresponding information requested in how to report a problem. Thanks !

sorry but what more do you want me to post? I have a specific episode and the server log file... Well I had thought I attached the log file.... I am going to try again to post it

server-63639359608.txt

Something about your channel info has changed and it is enough to cause the recording process to not be able to locate the channel. For new setups we've adjusted the way channel IDs are generated but for old setups this may happen once in a while.