New Emby user stumbling upon a few things

taisz

Hi all,

I just started with Emby and there's a few things that I stumbled upon that could use some refining perhaps?

• Is there a possibility to change the poster size in the web interface? it would be nice to be able to fit a few more on screen, posters are huge
  • The media list in the web interface is paged and limited to 100 items per page, how about a possibility to select the amount and give options of 200 and 500 maybe?
  • Is it possible to implement some sort of infinite scrolling instead of paging in the web interface?
  • The indicator that shows if there's unwatched media is not very clear, it is always green, how about changing the color to red or something else when you have unwatched media and keep it green when you have watched all?

Some of these things will probably already have passed by somewhere but I guess this could serve as a reminder then ;)

Greets.

darkassassin07

The watched indicator only displays on single items (not collections or series) that you have watched.

And as far a series go, it displays a count of unwatched items.

Personally I find this pretty clear.

I definitely agree with the infinite scrolling and/or the ability to chose how many items to list per page though.

There isn't currently a way to change poster size, however that could be a handy feature depending on the app and the users screen size.

PenkethBoy

Hi

1. You can change the poster size (depending which web page you are talking about) - but you need a css mod to do that - see the CSS sub forum

2 and 3 - Luke has mentioned infinite scrolling is something he was looking at so that might appear in the near future - although i think the new .net core has his focus at the moment - i would also like to be able to pick a number to display as well

4. Again you can change the watched indicator with CSS - i have it hidden 

One point to note CSS changes will only affect the web interface they do not carry over to the Apps