Ability to set Source per Series, Season, Episode

b0mb

HI!

As i do have some problems with scraping the german data sometimes for series it would be nice if i would be able to set the source per series, season or episode.

German Data is saved in thedvdb and themoviedv... Settings are set to...

1. THETVDB

2. THEMOVIEDB

3. OPENMOVIEDB

The result is english..... hmmm

Thx! ;)

b0mb

Not really because you said you had some problems getting German metadata. Solving those problems should not require new features. 

Are your settings set to English or German?

Not really because you said you had some problems getting German metadata. Solving those problems should not require new features.

Are your settings set to English or German?

All is set to German but it would be a useful feature anyway. With or without problem. I've used such a feature in the past when I've used Ember Media Manager for scraping. ;-)

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

darkassassin07

@@Luke currently if you manually identify a series via tvdb, or imbd does emby take metadata from the site you identified with, or does it try to find data from the servers source settings?

If its the latter, I definitely agree with having the ability to set the metadata source for individual items whether that is part of identity as described above, or a separate setting under 'edit info'

It applies the identifiers from the one chosen (tvdb id, imdb id, etc), and then does a regular refresh with those identifiers, and that regular refresh will follow your settings.

darkassassin07

Ah, then definitely a +1 to be able to set the source per-series. Maybe default to server wide settings, but can be changed manually in the items info