Email Notifications issue

mutu310

mutu310

Hi,

I believe the Email Notifications plugin should hyperlink the email body with the notification's URL property. BlurN is hyperlinking notifications to IMDb, and these work when accessed from the web interface, but the email sent from the Email Notifications plugin does not contain the hyperlink to IMDb anywhere. This issue was discussed at https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/43658-blurn-—-blu-ray-release-notifications/?p=476610 by @@CBers and BlurN was amended so as to allow the IMDb URL as a token that can be customized to be included in the email subject, but this is a dirty workaround.

Edited by mutu310
  • Like 1

CBers

The IMDB link is actually in the SUBJECT of the email, rather than the body.

For example:

59947d7241996_Screenshot20170816at181404

All the body contains is:

59947daee4104_Screenshot20170816at181454

Thanks.

The email plugin could be updated to use a regex and automatically turn urls into hyperlinks.

mutu310

The email plugin could be updated to use a regex and automatically turn urls into hyperlinks.

Please reread my request. I am not putting urls in the body. I am setting the url of the notification, and email notifications is adding it to the subject. Rather than appending it to the subject perhaps it should hyperlink the body with the url.

• 5 weeks later...