Minimum Emby Server version in package upload area

mutu310

mutu310

Hi,

The new version of Emby broke a lot of things and I was unable to get a version of BlurN working with the current and previous versions.

There are two problems:

1) there is an inconvenience/bug with Emby that when you downgrade a version and restart Emby it would upgrade to the new version automatically on restart which means that on the next restart the version you specifically tried to avoid is installed for you.

2) in the area where you upload new builds can you please add a minimum Emby Server version? This allows developers to create a build for one Emby Server version and another one for a different Emby Server version. In my case when I uploaded the new build that is only compatible with the x.27.0 I would have marked it so, so that who hasn't yet updated Emby (eg Synology users like myself) wouldn't get the new BlurN version that doesn't work with x.26.0.

2) in the area where you upload new builds can you please add a minimum Emby Server version? This allows developers to create a build for one Emby Server version and another one for a different Emby Server version. In my case when I uploaded the new build that is only compatible with the x.27.0 I would have marked it so, so that who hasn't yet updated Emby (eg Synology users like myself) wouldn't get the new BlurN version that doesn't work with x.26.0.

That capability already exists...

• Like 1

mutu310

That capability already exists...

Well, that was embarrassing. The first idea still holds, though :)