Offline Downloading of Library

Rullerr

Rullerr

I'm having an issue with setting up sync/downloading for a library.  On my last phone I was able to set it up such that all new episodes on one of my TV libraries would download to the device as they came out.  Since changing phones I've been unable to set this up again.  I hit the download button on the "Latest" tab of the library, but the sync screen that shows up displays the "It looks like you don't currently have any apps that support offline downloading" message so I can't set it up.  

I've been able to set up individual shows, which works for my 2nd TV library as those are shows with past seasons I've recently added, but for ongoing shows I'm mostly up to date with I don't want to have to manage each show individually, I just want to keep the unwatched episodes synced to my phone.  Is there something I'm missing on setting up the sync?

hi @@Rullerr thanks for the report. I'll take a look at this. The workaround in the meantime would be to continue what you're doing with individual shows. thanks !

Rullerr

hi @@Rullerr thanks for the report. I'll take a look at this. The workaround in the meantime would be to continue what you're doing with individual shows. thanks !

@@Luke Has there been any progress on this?  I'm not sure if you guys have the android app as OS, I couldn't find it quickly on Github.  I know there's a "workaround" right now, but I really don't like having 50+ jobs for syncing, especially when I want to keep my total episodes downloaded count among those shows low, and that requires a ton of management.

• 2 weeks later...