emby server not shutting down

revengineer

revengineer

Thanks, then I will skip test of this version.

Can you provide any inside to where this stands? Is this narrowed down to offending function call yet? I compared with log from my desktop and it seems the server has trouble disposing sendsocket from the server ip.

revengineer

Thanks, Luke. Let me know if I can help out with additional testing to get to the bottom of this. The issue seems to be unique to a few configurations. I appreciate your efforts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, but the beta has some. it's not really a fix but if you have the dlna features and automatic port mapper disabled then the component that is stalling in your logs will never be started.

revengineer

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I tried v3.3.1.1 and this workaround works indeed! When can we get this into the stable channel? Yesterday? :-)

If you have a desire to fix the DLNA issue in the future, I will be happy to assist. However, since I do not use this feature or the port mapper, my immediate issues are solved.

Edited by revengineer

• 3 weeks later...
revengineer

Since there is now talk about slowing down the releases, I wanted to check whether this fix will make it into the next stable release. Thanks.