Calling all Xbox One'ers

swhitmore

swhitmore

I realised you can't actually use the console's DVR to record apps. I tried to take a video with my phone, but my Xbox is in a dark theatre and the video looked horrid. I couldn't even get it to focus correctly :/

Latchmor

Hey Xbox one'ers can one of you post a video of MB running on the Xbox?

I've seen Luke ask many times in various Xbox threads but nobody has obliged yet.

I would if I could but I cant  ;)

Edit: changed 'him' to 'Luke'!! lol

Edited by Latchmor
  • Like 1

I'd be happy to oblige, if I knew how to run MB on my XB1.  Is this a case of needing someone to figure out how to do it, or just needing an owner of an XB1 who wants to do it.  Cause I'm the second one.

trooper11

I had hoped to put one together when Luke first asked, but I have simply been busy.  I plan to put one together asap. 

I was just going to show myself using it, but maybe I need to do a walkthrough of sorts showing how you start using it at all. 

For example, I have gone ahead and pinned each collection I have in MB to the pins section of my X1 so that I can jump straight into the area I want. 

I'll have some time this week, so maybe I can actually get this done.

• Like 2

Logos302

I'd be happy to oblige, if I knew how to run MB on my XB1.  Is this a case of needing someone to figure out how to do it, or just needing an owner of an XB1 who wants to do it.  Cause I'm the second one.

As I understand it you just use the Web Browser as there is no native app.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
moviefan

Please provide an overview of what you would like the video to show and I'll attempt to make one.

I did one for DLNA but I know it sucked because I wasn't exactly sure what to show.

trooper11

Great work getting a video done.

I'm actually glad it came about after the recent update.  I am really liking what you guys did to improve the web client, especially in IE.  It makes the experience on the X1 feel better as well with things like the pop up window being larger and in the middle of the screen, not to mention that progress bar is easier to click to skip around a video. 

I just wish I could bind something to the harmony that would move the progress bar, then I could stop using the controller completely. 

• 2 months later...
TrackZ

I found these videos on youtube with the using the Xbox On web client and play to Dlna for actual playback. He's says in the one video that it works with direct play for bd ripped video and hd audio.