Mobile browser issues (Android)

mrbrahman

mrbrahman

Using Firefox on Android phone. Horizontal scroll is not working. Videos play well.

On the other hand, on Chrome, horizonal scroll works nicely! However the videos don't play!

Let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Thank you!

mrbrahman

See attached screenshot.

Clicking on the play button didn't play the videos for me until now (I tested this on 3 devices). However when I was trying to take the screenshot, the play button miraculously started working on my phone! Got to check this on the other 2 devices as well...

post-228420-0-66135400-1502169390_thumb.png

The firefox issue is resolved for the next release.

In my testing I don't see any issues in Chrome. Keep in mind with that black screen, when that second play button comes up you need to click it to start playing. the browser doesn't allow autoplay, unlike the native app which is able to just start playing with one tap.

mrbrahman

Great! Thank you for the quick update.

On Chrome, I did click the second play button, and it didn't work on any of the Android devices. I remember it was taking me back to the previous screen with the screen color changed from black to white.

I'll try to replicate this on the other 2 devices and post a screenshot if that problem persists.

Thanks again for your replies!