How can I load all the channels?

rykr

I really dislike having to manually ask it to load more channels if I want to scan my entire program grid.  how can I just tell it to load all channels all the time?

We are always looking for ways to improve the scrolling and will be continuing to do so. Thanks !

That just isn't technically feasible with the current implementation.  However, we will probably be looking at other implementation techniques in the future.  Thanks.

maegibbons

On screen keyboard for channel number entry please.

Krs

Mark

• Like 1

On screen keyboard for channel number entry please.

Krs

Mark

Agreed.  I love being able to just enter a channel # on my keyboard as soon as my DVR app is up to jump right to that channel.

That just isn't technically feasible with the current implementation.  However, we will probably be looking at other implementation techniques in the future.  Thanks.

Great.  I guess it becomes a bit less of an issue if it's loading my "favorite" channels but still it should behave much like the live channels app in terms of viewing and scrolling the guide.

Great.  I guess it becomes a bit less of an issue if it's loading my "favorite" channels but still it should behave much like the live channels app in terms of viewing and scrolling the guide.

Note that the Live Channels app only allows you to see 3 hours in the future...

Note that the Live Channels app only allows you to see 3 hours in the future...

Sure I understand.  And you can't know if the user wants to scroll out in time and down through channels. Still, it should happen automatically and in the background rather than requiring me to click a button to load more.  If I scroll out or down into an area that has not loaded data yet, t hen it's blank.

maegibbons

All agreed then :)  That should keep @@ebr occupied at least to the weekend!

What do you mean you want a holiday?

Krs

Mark

• Like 1