Channels order in the guide

fkp

Hi,

I really love the emby channel for Roku, clean, easy to use, very few parameters, great piece of app ! :wub:

I have 2 questions :

1) the TV channels guide is automatically ordered the "last seen channel" first, it can be a great choice, but is there a way to have a more classical presentation : 1 st channel is the first choice ;)

2) as the app is very easy to use, everybody at home wants to use it, but is seems to be english only, is there's a parameter to switch it in french ? or is is planned ?, I can help if you need a translator.

Thanks again for your multiple devices support, I use it on windows, IOS, android device and android TV via , with Kodi on Raspberry and i'm waiting for the LG native App. :)

Hi and thanks!

1 -  Right now, you need to use the web app to change this preference.  Pull up the guide in the web app and change the sort to "channel".  Then they should sort that way in Roku too.

2 - We haven't gotten to translations yet for the new app.  Interestingly, you are the first to mention it :).

• Like 2

As I have never changed this option, it was "channel" by default on the web app, and I set it to channels, now it's OK in the Roku App.

Thanks !